There are three places where can configure Grape
- Configuration files (terminal)
- Permission required: Only available to sysadmins who have ssh access to the Grape machine
- What: Company wide settings that never or seldomly change
- Example: admin email addresses, allowed domain names, SMTP server credentials etc.
- In the Django Admin Site (web)
- Permission required: Only available to Grape Superusers
- What: edit a lot of objects in the database directly, change settings that are not available to normal users
- Example: change organization subdomain, delete organizations, enable features etc.
- Organization Settings page (web)
- Permission required: Available to all members of an organization, some features only available to owners and admins
- What: Settings that are individual to organizations and settings that can be configured much better with a GUI
- Example: Set up SSO, invite members, add service integrations